Paiste 20'' Ride Heavy 2002
- Introduction: 1971
- Background: During the 1960's developing Beat and Rock music required cymbal sound to match the new frequencies and volume levels and in 1967 the Giant Beat series was created - The 2002 was developed 1971 fusing the power of the Giant Beat with the differentiation of the Jazz series Formula 602 - In 2005, Paiste once again makes the 2002 a core series for the future, as the best and most innovative Dimensions models are incorporated into the newly expanded 2002, adding current trend cymbal sound to this venerable line
- Innovation: First cymbal series fully developed for electronically amplified music
- Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"
- Quality: Professional
- Production: Manual Craftsmanship - Hand Hammering, Hand Lathing
- Applications: Medium to very loud settings - Live and Recording - Country, R&B, Rock, Jazz-Rock, Progressive, Metal, Grunge, and modern hybrids rooted in those styles
Use Paiste's Musical Application Guide to find the best cymbal for your music!
- Users: Working Musicians, Enthusiasts - All players who need energy and drive and want their cymbals to cut through the music in all settings
- Sound: Bright, warm, brilliant, musical, precise with high energy levels and powerful projection characteristics
- Looks: A wide variety of surface textures with even, balanced hammering and lathing patterns - Prominent, 2nd generation 2002 red silk screening
- Recognition: Used by countless top players world-wide over three decades to create a significant portion of our modern music heritage