Fender Blender custom
ab Lager lieferbar
- Volume control
- Sustain control - prolongs notes played through the effect by increasing the output boost as the inputsignal fades.
- Tone control - shifts the tone balance from low frequencies at "1" to high frequencies at "10."
- Blend control - Controls the output ratio of unprocessed signal mixed with Fender Blender processed signal.
- On/Off footswitch - switches the unit on-off.
- Tone Boost footswitch - Enhances the equalization of the Tone control.
- True bypass circuitry
- 9v AC jack (Adapter not included)
- Easy access battery compartment
- Extruded aluminum casing
- Germanium diodes
- Late '60s/'70s "F" knobs
- Height - 2.25" (5.7mm)
- Width - 7.25" (18.4mm)
- Depth - 4.75" (12.1mm)
There are few Fender products with as much "indie cred" as the Fender Blender. Once thought of as an overly harsh fuzz pedal, the Blender, thanks to players like Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins and Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine, is now a coveted, and rare, vintage pedal. Original Blender pedals routinely sell on ebay for between $300-400. Like we have done with guitars & amps, we are reissuing this pedal to satisfy the demand that has surged past the supply on the vintage market.
The beauty of this pedal is that it does not sound like anything else on the market. It has a totally unique voice.
This is a pedal made for players who want to create instead of copy. With a bit of experimentation, a player can get countless sounds out of this pedal, some that were intended and some that were not.
The Blender can be used for leads by metal players looking for an ultra-aggressive tone. This will replace other Octave/Fuzz pedals on pedalboards throughout the land.